[Gluster-devel] Wanted: maintainer for release-3.6!

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Mon Oct 27 13:04:48 UTC 2014

Hi All,

As we move closer to the release of 3.6.0, we are looking to add a
release maintainer for the 3.6.0 development branch (release-3.6).
Primary requirements for being this release maintainer would include:

1. Ensure regular minor releases of 3.6
2. Actively manage patches in the release-3.6 queue in conjunction with
component maintainers
3. Be very passionate about quality of release-3.6

In short, the release maintainer gets to influence the destiny of 3.6 to
a very great extent :).

Please let me know if you are interested in taking up this opportunity.

Thanks,
Vijay