[Gluster-devel] Invalid DIR * usage in quota xlator

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Mon Oct 13 04:15:15 UTC 2014

Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu at netbsd.org> wrote:

> Erratum: it happens because it attempts to seekdir to the offset
> obtained for last record. But I still have to find what code is sending
> the request.

This is a find(1) probably forked by quota-crawld glusterd. In fact
running a find . in the fs is enough to trigger the phenomenon: once end
of directory is reached (op_ret > 0, op_errno = ENOENT), readdir is
called 2 more times (op_ret = -1, op_errno = EINVAL), which suggests end
of directory information does not reach the caller process correctly.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz
manu at netbsd.org