[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Compiling on Solaris 11

Benjamin Kingston list at nexusnebula.net
Sat Oct 11 03:48:44 UTC 2014

I went back and build 3.6 and 3.7 with the build failing in the same place
when building libglusterfs

One thing I did find as different in the master build f5d544d
<https://forge.gluster.org/glusterfs-core/glusterfs/commit/f5d544d435b1ca0868846e74ce292faa2e7388e4>
:

../../contrib/mount/mntent.c as I receive an error when compiling
libglusterfs stating sys/ucred.h is not found and mount.h.
I have the proper libraries in /usr/include, so I went to edit mntent.c to
point them there (still not sure if I should use /usr/include/sys/mount.h
or nfs/mount.h I tried both). I now get an error of

../../contrib/mount/mntent.c:169:1: warning: control reaches end of
non-void function [-Wreturn-type]
 }

this may be a bug?