[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] glusterfs-3.5.3beta1 has been released for testing

David F. Robinson david.robinson at corvidtec.com
Mon Oct 6 14:30:11 UTC 2014

When I installed the 3.5.3beta on my HPC cluster, I get the following
warnings during the mounts:

WARNING: getfattr not found, certain checks will be skipped..
I do not have attr installed on my compute nodes.  Is this something
that I need in order for gluster to work properly or can this safely be
ignored?

David