[Gluster-devel] NSR status?

Yoshitaka.Yoshida at jp.yokogawa.com Yoshitaka.Yoshida at jp.yokogawa.com
Mon Oct 6 04:30:09 UTC 2014

Sorry for late reply.

I understood the status.
I will study this feature and the code in advance.

Regards,
Yoshida

-----
CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure and intended only for the party to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return and delete this e-mail. You are hereby formally advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.