[Gluster-devel] NetBSD regression tests: reviews required

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Fri Nov 28 16:38:58 UTC 2014

On 11/28/2014 09:44 PM, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 03:55:22PM +0000, Justin Clift wrote:
>> We're trying to get the NetBSD side of things running 100%, and
>> waiting on these is blocking us. ;)
>
> And as the fix crop, I have a few others to share :-)

More the merrier :-).

> Currently I test with:
> http://review.gluster.org/8074

s/8074/9074/ ?

Pranith - If this happens to be 9074, how would we want to address this?
Should we wait for glfsheal to start working in release-3.6 & mainline?

> http://review.gluster.org/8982

Have triggered a regression run for this. Will merge upon successful
completion of regression.

> http://review.gluster.org/9075

Under review (along with 9071).

> http://review.gluster.org/9137
> http://review.gluster.org/9171
> http://review.gluster.org/9204

All three patches are now in merged state.

> http://review.gluster.org/9212 (maybe not ready yet)

Should be in once ready.

Cheers,
Vijay