[Gluster-devel] glusterfs 3.6.0beta3 fills up inodes

Andrea Tartaglia me at andreatartaglia.com
Fri Nov 28 11:46:04 UTC 2014

Hi, Incurred in this problem again. After purging the .processed
everything went ok for a while. But now the .processing directory is
filling up which is going to bring to the same issue.

After some further investigation I found that this is happening only on
the secondary node, the primary one cleans up everything from the
.processing as soon as the file gets synced.

Thanks,

--
Andrea