[Gluster-devel] Proposal for more sub-maintainers

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Fri Nov 28 07:38:29 UTC 2014

Hi All,

To supplement our ongoing effort of better patch management, I am
proposing the addition of more sub-maintainers for various components.
The rationale behind this proposal & the responsibilities of maintainers
continue to be the same as discussed in these lists a while ago [1].
Here is the proposed list:

Build - Kaleb Keithley & Niels de Vos

DHT   - Raghavendra Gowdappa & Shyam Ranganathan

docs  - Humble Chirammal & Lalatendu Mohanty

gfapi - Niels de Vos & Shyam Ranganathan

index & io-threads - Pranith Karampuri

posix - Pranith Karampuri & Raghavendra Bhat

We intend to update Gerrit with this list by 8th of December. Please let
us know if you have objections, concerns or feedback on this process by
then.

Thanks,
Vijay

[1] http://gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-devel/2014-April/025425.html