[Gluster-devel] NetBSD regression tests

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Tue Nov 18 08:44:13 UTC 2014

Hi

We now have NetBSD regression tests triggered on each commit. The
tests are restricted to tests/basic

Unfortunately we have 3 tests that almost reliabily fail. Help is welcome
to fix them (nbslave70.cloud.gluster.org is available for testing):
./tests/basic/afr/self-heald.t           (Wstat: 0 Tests: 83 Failed: 1)
  Failed test:  29
./tests/basic/ec/quota.t                 (Wstat: 0 Tests: 22 Failed: 3)
  Failed tests:  19-21
./tests/basic/ec/self-heal.t             (Wstat: 0 Tests: 257 Failed: 1)
  Failed test:  246

There are also a few spurious failures. Merging that changes would help:
http://review.gluster.org/8982
http://review.gluster.org/9071
http://review.gluster.org/9075

--