[Gluster-devel] glusterfs 3.6.0beta3 fills up inodes

Andrea Tartaglia me at andreatartaglia.com
Wed Nov 12 21:57:29 UTC 2014

Hi guys,
I've got a geo-rep setup which copies data across 3 DCs, it works fine,
but I've just spotted that the both the master and slave server ( the
main ones ) ran out of inodes.
Looking through the directories which have lots of files, the
"/var/lib/misc/glusterfsd/[volname]/[connection]/.processed has got
thousands of xsync changelog files
I'm using glusterfs 3.6.0beta3, as incurred in a bug while using 3.5.2
which was preventing geo-rep to work properly
Any idea if it's ok to delete what's in the processed directory at least
as a temporary fix or if there's anything else I can do to prevent that
happening other than increasing disk size?

Thanks
--
Andrea