[Gluster-devel] IMPORTANT - Adding further volume types to our smoke tests

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Nov 12 21:53:41 UTC 2014

Hi all,

At the moment, our smoke tests in Jenkins only run on a
replicated volume.  Extending that out to other volume types
should (in theory :>) help catch other simple gotchas.

Xavi has put together a patch for doing just this, which I'd
like to apply and get us running:

  https://forge.gluster.org/gluster-patch-acceptance-tests/gluster-patch-acceptance-tests/merge_requests/4

What are people's thoughts on the general idea, and on the
above proposed patch?  (The Forge isn't using Gerrit, so
review/comments back here please :>)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--