[Gluster-devel] Todays Gluster Community Bug Triage meeting minutes

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Nov 11 15:21:25 UTC 2014

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 10:05:17AM +0100, Niels de Vos wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Later today we will have an other Gluster Community Bug Triage meeting.
>
> Meeting details:
> - location: #gluster-meeting on Freenode IRC
> - date: every Tuesday
> - time: 12:00 UTC, 13:00 CET (in your terminal, run: date -d "12:00 UTC")
> - agenda: https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-bug-triage
>
> Currently the following items are listed:
> * Roll Call
> * Status of last weeks action items
> * Replacing old/unsupported versions in Bugzilla with "unsupported"?
> * Group Triage
> * Open Floor
>
> The last two topics have space for additions. If you have a suitable bug
> or topic to discuss, please add it to the agenda.

Here are the minutes from the meeting earlier today:

Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2014-11-11/gluster-meeting.2014-11-11-12.02.html
Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2014-11-11/gluster-meeting.2014-11-11-12.02.txt
Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2014-11-11/gluster-meeting.2014-11-11-12.02.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll Call  (ndevos, 12:02:47)

* action items from last week  (ndevos, 12:04:15)

* hagarth will look for somebody that can act like a bug assigner
  manager kind of person  (ndevos, 12:04:33)
  * ACTION: hagarth will look for somebody that can act like a bug
    assigner manager kind of person  (ndevos, 12:05:12)

* Humble will request additional versions in Bugzilla (3.6.{1,2}, 3.5.4)
  (ndevos, 12:05:43)

* Replacing old/unsupported versions in Bugzilla with "unsupported"?
  (ndevos, 12:06:46)
  * AGREED: Old versions in Bugzilla will be replaced by "unsupported"
    (ndevos, 12:14:00)
  * AGREED: Bugs that are filed against an "unsupported" version will
    get a note and request for testing against a current version
    (ndevos, 12:14:35)
  * AGREED: After 2(?) weeks, unsupported bugs will be closed  (ndevos,
    12:14:55)
  * ACTION: Humble will request the replacement of old versions by a new
    "unsupported" version  (ndevos, 12:18:27)
  * ACTION: ndevos will update the unsupported bugs with a message about
    being unsupported, and request for testing  (ndevos, 12:20:38)

* Group Triage  (ndevos, 12:20:46)
  * ACTION: hagarth should update the MAINTAINERS file, add current
    maintainers and new components like Snapshot  (ndevos, 12:47:08)

* Open Floor  (ndevos, 12:59:53)

Meeting ended at 13:06:24 UTC.