[Gluster-devel] new spurious regressions

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Sun Nov 9 11:24:30 UTC 2014

On Sun, 9 Nov 2014 09:57:36 +0100
manu at netbsd.org (Emmanuel Dreyfus) wrote:

> Pranith Kumar Karampuri <pkarampu at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> >       The following tests keep failing spuriously nowadays. I CCed
> > glusterd folks and original author(Kritika) and Last change author
> > (Emmanuel).
>
> I did not suspect it was my change. The strange bit is that the same
> wrappers in other tests do not produce anything spurious. And of
> course it is never spurious at mine.
>
> Do we have rackspace node where it is possible to investigate?

Yep.  It's pretty easy to disconnect a node in Jenkins so it won't
run tasks.  eg:

  http://build.gluster.org/computer/slave25.cloud.gluster.org/markOffline

I've just used that page to disconnect slave25, so you're fine to
investigate there (same login credentials as before).  Please reconnect
it when you're done. :)

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org