[Gluster-devel] build failures in regressions

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Nov 4 10:36:53 UTC 2014

On Tue, Nov 04, 2014 at 10:23:55AM +0000, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 04, 2014 at 12:57:52PM +0530, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:
> > /home/jenkins/root/workspace/rackspace-regression-2GB/rpc/xdr/src/msg-nfs3.h:20:22: error: nlm4-xdr.h: No such file or directory
>
> I fear it is an unintended consequence of this:
> http://review.gluster.org/9016
>
> But the change passed regression. I am puzzled.

Hmm, that change did not pass the automated regression tests, they were
not run at all?

I think we now may have the dependency forcing smoke tests to finish
before a regression test is triggered. If there is a spurious failure in
the smoke test, a manual scheduling of the regression test should
probably be done.

Niels