[Gluster-devel] Fwd: [ovirt-devel] Using libgfapi on Gluster Storage Domains

Deepak Shetty dpkshetty at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 13:34:21 UTC 2014

Finally! Good to see gluster storage domain resurrecting :)

Federico,
   I believe the linked feature page is old (written when gluster storage
domain was first added)
I think some of the stuff there might need changes, espcially the libvirt
version requirement specified there might be incorrect.
IIUC the minm libvirt version that might be needed is the one which has
network disk snap support ? Feel free to change it :)

thanx,
deepak