[Gluster-devel] IP addresses in peer status/pool list

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Wed May 28 05:49:10 UTC 2014

This is surprising. There hasn't been any change that could cause this
kind of behaviour AFAICT.

Normally, the peer from which the probes were performed would be shown
using IPs on the other nodes. But if a reverse probe with hostnames
should fix this too.

Could you share more information on your setup (version, logs, etc)?

~kaushal