[Gluster-devel] cluster/ec: Added the erasure code xlator

Xavier Hernandez xhernandez at datalab.es
Tue May 27 16:15:17 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've just incorporated self-heal functionality to the erasure code xlator and
it's ready for review [1]. I also rebased the cli modifications to be able to
create dispersed volumes. This change is also ready for review [2].

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Xavi

[1] http://review.gluster.org/7749/