[Gluster-devel] mempool disabling for regression tests

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Fri May 23 12:32:39 UTC 2014

Hi Pranith,

You don't have an account on build.gluster.org yet do you?

It's where the current (not my stuff) regression tests are run.

This is the script presently used to build the regression
tests:

  $ more /opt/qa/build.sh
  #!/bin/bash

  set -e

  SRC=$(pwd);
  rpm -qa | grep glusterfs | xargs --no-run-if-empty rpm -e
  ./autogen.sh;
  P=/build;
  rm -rf $P/scratch;
  mkdir -p $P/scratch;
  cd $P/scratch;
  sudo rm -rf $P/install;
  $SRC/configure --prefix=$P/install --with-mountutildir=$P/install/sbin --with-initdir=$P/install/etc --enable-bd-xlator=yes --silent
  make install CFLAGS="-g -O0 -Wall -Werror" -j 4 >/dev/null
  cd $SRC;

What needs to be done, so that the mempool change is in effect
when the master branch is being compiled?

(note, my regression testing uses a slightly different version
of this stuff, here: https://forge.gluster.org/gluster-patch-acceptance-tests)

+ Justin

--
Open Source and Standards @ Red Hat