[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-infra] Changes to Regression script

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed May 14 00:01:48 UTC 2014

On 13/05/2014, at 12:47 PM, Kaushal M wrote:
> On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 4:20 PM, Justin Clift <justin at gluster.org> wrote:
> On 13/05/2014, at 11:43 AM, Vijay Bellur wrote:
<snip>
> > Do let us know if you have any comments on these changes.
>
> Would you be ok to push these changes into the scripts on
> the Forge as well?
>
>   https://forge.gluster.org/gluster-patch-acceptance-tests
>
> Just sent a pull/merge request on forge.

Thanks Kaushal.  Just merged it.

After merging it, I then renamed /opt/qa out of the way, then
git cloned the repo into /opt/qa.  Then went through and chmod 775
the various files and dirs to match original /opt/qa permissions.

Hopefully things keep on "just working" and we don't need to put
the old directory back in place.

If anyone notices the build/smoke/regression tests start breaking
tonight/tomorrow, feel free to move the old /opt/qa directory back
into place.  It's still in /opt, would just need renaming.

+ Justin

--
Open Source and Standards @ Red Hat

twitter.com/realjustinclift