[Gluster-devel] Automatically building RPMs upon patch submission?

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Tue May 13 02:20:59 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Avati/Justin
If we are going to start the regression after the smoketest completes, most likely all the dependent/needed-by patches are submitted by then. So just as we try to figure out the 'depends on' patches won't we be able to figure out 'needed by' patches? If we can, then the only problem is to figure-out if we had already launched a regression test for that 'top' patch to prevent triggering duplicate regressions. If we want to be more precise we can even wait for smoketests of the whole patch set to complete before triggering the regression.

Pranith.