[Gluster-devel] Automatically building RPMs upon patch submission?

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Mon May 12 23:23:28 UTC 2014

On 12/05/2014, at 9:04 PM, Anand Avati wrote:
<snip>
> And yeah, the other reason: if a dev pushes a series/set of dependent patches, regression needs to run only on the last one (regression test/voting is cumulative for the set). Running regression on all the individual patches (like a smoke test) would be very wasteful, and tricky to avoid (this was the part which I couldn't solve)

What's the manual "with intelligence required" process we use to
do this atm?  eg for people wanting to test the combined patch
set

Side note - I'm mucking around with the Gerrit Trigger plugin in
a VM on my desktop running Jenkins.  So if you see any strangeness
in things with Gerrit comments, it could be me. (feel free to ping
me as needed)

+ Justin

--
Open Source and Standards @ Red Hat