[Gluster-devel] Reminder: Weekly Gluster Community meeting is in one hour

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Mar 26 14:03:25 UTC 2014

Reminder!!!

The weekly Gluster Community meeting is in 1 hour, in
#gluster-meeting on IRC.

This is a completely public meeting, everyone is encouraged
to attend and be a part of it. :)

To add Agenda items
*******************

Just add them to the main text of the Etherpad, and be
at the meeting. :)

http://titanpad.com/gluster-community-meetings

The Agenda so far
*****************

[Note: not including action items from previous meetings]

* 3.5
  * We don't seem to have user docs for the new features in 3.5.  We shouldn't release 3.5 until that's fixed.
  * We don't seem to have user docs for the features in 3.4 either (that are also in 3.5).  We shouldn't release 3.5 until the 3.4 features in it have docs too.

* 3.4
  * http://review.gluster.org/#/c/6737 has received +2 (thanks Jeff) but the  matching fixes for release-3.5 and master,  http://review.gluster.org/6736 and http://review.gluster.org/5075 respectively, also still need +2 and merged. I am still reluctant to take this fix  into release-3.4 unless I'm certain the corresponding fixes will also be  taken into release-3.5 and master. This is going on 3+ weeks now!
  * Otherwise I'm ready to do beta2, and release a while later

* Other agenda items
  * Gluster Forge: upgrade gitorious or switch to gitlab
  * / on build.gluster.org keeps filling up. cores in /, large /var/log/httpd/access*, and regression, smoke, and rh-bugid build results are the biggest causes. :-(
  * Do we have someone to take over RPM packaging for Fedora and download.gluster.org?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Open Source and Standards @ Red Hat