[Gluster-devel] GSOC-2014 and the Gluster community

John Mark Walker johnmark at gluster.org
Wed Mar 12 14:15:20 UTC 2014

I agree. At one time, Vipul (sp?) approached the list with the desire to do something, and I would support adding that under the fedora project umbrella, assuming that we have a mentor in place for his project - I've forgotten what it was, although I can dig it up in the gluster-user archives.

I'd be interested in hearing about other projects that should be added.

-JM