[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] RFC: Gluster bundles for 3.5

Kaleb KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Mon Mar 10 21:46:56 UTC 2014

On 03/10/2014 02:28 PM, John Mark Walker wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 5:25 PM, James <purpleidea at gmail.com
> <mailto:purpleidea at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> I should probably mention that if they're not on the forge, then they
> don't exist in the gluster ecosystem and are not eligible for inclusion.
>
> -JM

James---

Independent of that we can proceed with packaging puppet-gluster for
Fedora and download.gluster.org with it necessarily being part of the
gluster ecosystem or on the Forge.

You should get a FAS (Fedora Account System) account as the first step
for packaging in Fedora. We can start the packaging review process and
work on getting you sponsored as a packager.

On the glupy and python-gfapi bindings if I'm not very much mistaken
they're in glusterfs already or will emerge there eventually.

--

Kaleb