[Gluster-devel] Change in glusterfs[master]: Improve regression test portability

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Sat Jun 28 23:54:18 UTC 2014

On 28/06/2014, at 9:32 AM, Harshavardhana wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 12:53 AM, Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu at netbsd.org> wrote:
>> Gluster Build System (Code Review) <review at dev.gluster.org> wrote:
>>
>>> http://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB/506/consoleFull : FAILED
>>
>> Anyone can tell mehow this fails? I do not get it.
>
> Its a weird spurious failure we have to verify it.
>
> ""
> for file_name in $(ls $dump_dir)
> do
>    TEST grep "xlator.mount.fuse.history" $dump_dir/$file_name;
> done
> ""
>
> Failure is right here, i do not see this on my laptop

Jenkins seems to be acting up today.  It's been doing some
Weird Shit™.  Restarted it a few minutes ago, in the hope
that'll help. :/

Anyway, just kicked off another regression run for your CR.
This time on the (non-rackspace) build.gluster.org server.

Lets see what happens there:

  http://build.gluster.org/job/regression/4914/console

+ Justin

--