[Gluster-devel] Awareness of the disk space available on nodes

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Fri Jun 27 10:32:33 UTC 2014

Hi,

In 3.3/3.4 we had a problem with distributed volumes having problems when a brick/node would fill up and GlusterFS just failing to write down any more files on it, not trying to write them down on another node.
I was told this is not a bug and it happens because of the hashing used to distribute the files (and no checks being done on disk space).
My question is, has any of the above changed in 3.5?

Thanks
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro