[Gluster-devel] Plea for reviews

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Mon Jun 23 13:23:53 UTC 2014

I have several patches queued up for 3.6, which have all passed
regression tests.  Unfortunately, they're all in areas where our
resources are pretty thin, so getting the required +1 reviews
is proving to be a challenge.  The patches are as follows:

* For "heterogeneous bricks [1]
  http://review.gluster.org/8093

* For "better ssl" [2]
  http://review.gluster.org/3695
  http://review.gluster.org/8040
  http://review.gluster.org/8094

* Not in feature list, but turning out to be important
  http://review.gluster.org/7702

I know these are all in tricky areas.  I'd be glad to do
walkthroughs to explain what each patch is doing in more
detail.  Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

[1] http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Features/heterogeneous-bricks

[2] http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Features/better-ssl