[Gluster-devel] glupy test failing

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Fri Jun 20 14:50:33 UTC 2014

On 20/06/2014, at 3:43 PM, Raghavendra Bhat wrote:
<snip>
> I am seeing glupy.t test being failed in some testcases. It is failing in my local machine as well (with latest master). Is it a genuine failure or a spurious one?
>
> /tests/features/glupy.t                        (Wstat: 0 Tests: 6 Failed: 2)
>   Failed tests:  2, 6

Yeah, we're discussing it on gluster-devel at the moment too.

It seems to be a real failure, but not caused by your CR.

We're guessing it's due to libgfapi being removed from the
master branch last night.  The removal of it also removed
the __init__.py file, which glupy relies on as well.

The fix will probably be to have the glupy installation
Makefile create the __init__.py file now instead.

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org