[Gluster-devel] Reminder: Weekly Gluster Community meeting is in 15 mins

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Jun 18 16:05:44 UTC 2014

On 18/06/2014, at 3:45 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
> Reminder!!!
>
> The weekly Gluster Community meeting is in 15 mins, in
> #gluster-meeting on IRC.
>
> This is a completely public meeting, everyone is encouraged
> to attend and be a part of it. :)

Thanks to everyone for attending.  Some pretty important stuff
was covered today:

  * GlusterFS 3.4.4-2 RPM's are being created at the moment.

    They fix an important bug in Gluster 3.4.x series, and
    everyone is encouraged to upgrade when they're available

  * Several bugs in GlusterFS 3.5.x series have been
    identified recently, and are being worked on presently

  * The Feature Freeze date for GlusterFS 3.6 is being
    pushed back by two weeks, to give priority to the bug
    fixing for 3.5.x

Meeting minutes:

  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2014-06-18/gluster-meeting.2014-06-18-15.00.html

Full meeting logs: