[Gluster-devel] quota tests and usage of sleep

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Tue Jun 17 08:24:11 UTC 2014

On 06/17/2014 11:14 AM, Varun Shastry wrote:

> [...]
Sleeps are added to make sure a certain condition is met in that time.
Sometimes what happens is that the condition could take longer to meet
causing spurious failure. So we are going through the tests and
eliminating 'sleeps' that is not required. Or use better expect_within
statement to make sure the condition is met using explicit tests.

Pranith