[Gluster-devel] New Rackspace regression tests can now be used

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Fri Jun 13 13:22:04 UTC 2014

Hi all,

The new _2GB_ Rackspace regression testing slaves seem to be
working fairly well.  (the 1GB ones weren't)

So, feel encouraged to submit jobs to this new queue:

  http://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB/

(note the "2GB" on the end there.  Make sure you pick this
one ;>)

This queue has several slaves running simultaneously, so
you'll get a faster result using this than the old one.

If anything weird happens, let me know. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org