[Gluster-devel] Debugging regression-test failures

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Fri Jun 13 12:29:06 UTC 2014

Lately it still seems that the "glusterfs" command has been returning an exit
status of zero even when mounts fail.  This is particularly irksome in
regression tests, which then execute the next step and report failure on the
wrong line.  This used to work correctly.  When did it break?  Is anyone else
looking into it, before I do?

On a similar note, I added code to include.rc a while ago that would show the
text of a command that failed during a test.  That output doesn't seem to make
it through the scripts we use in Jenkins.  Would anyone mind if I fixed those
scripts?