[Gluster-devel] epel-7 mock broken in rpm.t (due to ftp.redhat.com change?)

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Fri Jun 13 10:38:47 UTC 2014

On 13/06/2014, at 11:25 AM, Niels de Vos wrote:
<snip>
> I did not check any specifics, but maybe an update mock package is
> needed to get working configuration files. (If EPEL-7 is already fully
> available.):
> - https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2014-1506/mock-1.1.39-1.el6
>
> This is currently in the updates-testing repository for EPEL-6. Just
> a 'yum --enable-repo=updates-testing update mock' away.

That'll probably work. :)

The changelog for that has this entry (among others):

  - configs: update epel-7 koji repo to use correct URL

Sounds like the right kind of thing.

I'll try it out next week, if it hasn't already gotten into
the main repo by then.

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org