[Gluster-devel] bug-857330/normal.t failure

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Thu Jun 12 17:05:55 UTC 2014

This one seems like a "proper" failure.  Is it on your radar?

  Test Summary Report
  ./tests/bugs/bug-857330/normal.t                (Wstat: 0 Tests: 24 Failed: 1)
    Failed test:  13

  http://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression/123/console

I've disconnected that slave from Jenkins, so it can be logged
into remotely (via SSH) and checked, if that's helpful.

Let me know, and I'll send you the ssh password.

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org