[Gluster-devel] XFS kernel panic bug?

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Thu Jun 12 06:26:25 UTC 2014

On 12/06/2014, at 6:58 AM, Niels de Vos wrote:
<snip>
> If you capture a vmcore (needs kdump installed and configured), we may
> be able to see the cause more clearly.

That does help, and so will Harsha's suggestion too probably. :)

I'll look into it properly later on today.

For the moment, I've rebooted the other slaves which seems to put them into
an ok state for a few runs.

Also just started some rackspace-regression runs on them, using the ones
queued up in the normal regression queue.

The results are being updated live into Gerrit now (+1/-1/MERGE CONFLICT).

So, if you see any regression runs pass on the slaves, it's worth removing
the corresponding job from the main regression queue.  That'll help keep
the queue shorter for today at least. :)

Btw - Happy vacation Niels :)

/me goes to bed

+ Justin

--