[Gluster-devel] Developer Leaderboard stats

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Tue Jun 10 18:45:11 UTC 2014

On 10/06/2014, at 7:18 PM, John Mark Walker wrote:
> Here's what I was thinking of: https://github.com/fedora-infra/fedbadges
>
> It's a system designed to automate the process of gathering metrics from contributors and turning it into a badge/leaderboard tabulation system.

Ahhh, the badges idea/approach isn't something we'd probably
thought of so far.  It's a decent idea.

Looking at the backend code they have to it, it seems to be
different from what we need though.  Theirs is specifically
designed to listen for events on the Fedora "fedbus" and
run rules against that.

Decent approach, but we don't have a "fedbus" event queue
thing yet.  (nifty thought, but we're not yet ready for
that?)

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org