[Gluster-devel] Jenkins success/failure with *BSD thought

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Mon Jul 28 12:33:29 UTC 2014

Interestingly, we'll probably need to do something a bit smarter
with the regression testing "SUCCESS/FAILURE" status, for cases
like this:

  http://review.gluster.org/#/c/8380/

For that CR, the FreeBSD smoke test failed, but the later running
regression test passed and marked the whole thing as SUCCESS.

I'm thinking the regression test pass failure logic (at the end
of the testing scripting), should probably query the result of
the smoke tests, and if they failed then not reset that.

Anyone have better ideas/suggestions? :)

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org