[Gluster-devel] NetBSD and FreeBSD smoke tests are enabled

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Mon Jul 28 12:13:42 UTC 2014

Just a heads up.  The NetBSD and FreeBSD smoke tests have been enabled
for (at least) the release-3.6 and master branches.

So, they'll automatically run for every Gerrit CR submission, and
failures will mark things as FAILED.

If for some reason this causes epic failures :), we can disable them
as appropriate, fix whatever the problem is, and re-enable later.

In theory, they should be working ok now though. ;)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org