[Gluster-devel] NetBSD autobuild and cmockery2

Xavier Hernandez xhernandez at datalab.es
Thu Jul 24 17:05:58 UTC 2014

On Thursday 24 July 2014 12:51:49 Justin Clift wrote:
> As a thought is this "hours" or "days" or <etc> away?
>
> Wondering if we should merge the CR Manu mentioned in the meantime, so
> NetBSD building works... ;)

I expect to have it ready by the beginning of next week. However that patch
(http://review.gluster.org/8366) is already merged into master. So any builds
on master shouldn't have any problem.

If the patch is also needed for 3.6 branch, you can add it. When I send the
modification, I'll also undo the effects of this patch to reenable ec on all
platforms.

Xavi