[Gluster-devel] NetBSD autobuild and cmockery2

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Thu Jul 24 06:57:18 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 07:04:11AM +0100, Justin Clift wrote:
> Surely there's some way we can make this work, such that the optimised
> assembler code is only used for cpu's the support it.  With non-optimised
> C or something used for the others.

This is The Right Way in my opinion. I think the current implementation
should not have been merged, but I do not track changes close enough to
had the opportunity to cast a -2 code review in time.

Note that a voting NetBSD build would have catched it. This changes restores
the build, we could re-enable NetBSD autobuild vote one it is merged:
http://review.gluster.org/#/c/8340/

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu at netbsd.org