[Gluster-devel] NetBSD autobuild and cmockery2

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Wed Jul 23 15:53:25 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 04:47:04PM +0100, Justin Clift wrote:
> And yeah, you're completely correct.  The status of the v3.6 and master
> branches at the moment seem to be "broken" for NetBSD, so work needs to
> be done by people to get their bits happy again.
>
> We can enable the voting right now for the NetBSD autobuilds if needed.

The problem is that with the changes that were rushed for release-3.6,
it is now completely broken. There are two isues:

http://review.gluster.org/8366
Dependence on MMX instruction set
It passes autobuild and alread +1, it should be easy to merge:

http://review.gluster.org/8365
cmockery2 related problems
I will need help on that one. Even if I manage to build, glusterd
nwo crash with what seems to be a wrong unallocated-free detection

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu at netbsd.org