[Gluster-devel] Compilation issue with master branch

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Tue Jul 22 09:31:34 UTC 2014

I am trying to compile master for doing a fresh Coverity run. But
Coverity is complaining that source is not compiled fully. When I did
the same manually, I saw "make" is returning very less output compared
to past. I have copied the make output (along with autogen and
configure) in http://ur1.ca/ht05t .

I will appreciate any help on this.

Below is the error returned from Coverity:

/Your request for analysis of GlusterFS is failed.
Analysis status: FAILURE
Please fix the error and upload the build again.

Error details:
Build uploaded has not been compiled fully. Please fix any compilation error. You may have to run bin/cov-configure as described in the article on Coverity Community. Last few lines of cov-int/build-log.txt should indicate 85% or more compilation units ready for analysis

For more detail explanation on the error, please check://https://communities.coverity.com/message/4820//
/

Thanks,
Lala