[Gluster-devel] glustershd status

Harshavardhana harsha at harshavardhana.net
Thu Jul 17 07:07:56 UTC 2014

KP,

I do have a 3.2Gigs worth of valgrind output which indicates this
issue, trying to reproduce this on Linux.

My hunch says that 'compiling' with --disable-epoll might actually
trigger this issue on Linux too. Will update here
once i have done that testing.

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 11:44 PM, Krishnan Parthasarathi
<kparthas at redhat.com> wrote:
> Emmanuel,
>
> Could you take statedump* of the glustershd process when it has leaked
> enough memory to be able to observe and share the output? This might
> give us what kind of objects are we allocating abnormally high.
>
> * statedump of a glusterfs process
> #kill -USR1 <pid of process>
>
> HTH,
> Krish

Religious confuse piety with mere ritual, the virtuous confuse
regulation with outcomes