[Gluster-devel] glustershd status

Harshavardhana harsha at harshavardhana.net
Thu Jul 17 06:32:06 UTC 2014

On a side note while looking into this issue  - I uncovered a memory
leak too which after successful registration with glusterd, Self-heal
daemon and NFS server are killed by FreeBSD memory manager. Have you
observed any memory leaks?
I have the valgrind output and it clearly indicates of large memory
leaks - perhaps it could be just FreeBSD thing!

--
Religious confuse piety with mere ritual, the virtuous confuse
regulation with outcomes