[Gluster-devel] failing basic/afr/self-heal.t

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Sat Jul 12 15:59:04 UTC 2014

Hi

NetBSD fails basic/afr/self-heal.t and I am looking for help on how to
fix it.

Basically the test breaks when it checks wether self heal daemon is
running. And executing the commands one by one from the shell, I can see
that:
1) gluster volume status always reports it as non running
2) logs are flowing in glustershd.log, and there is a glusterfs
--volfile-id gluster/glustershd running.

That seems to suggest gluster volume status is broken, and it does not
report the self heal daemon while it is working. Any hint on how to
track that problem down?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz