[Gluster-devel] bug-822830.t fails on release-3.5 branch

Harshavardhana harsha at harshavardhana.net
Fri Jul 4 06:34:27 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 11:30 PM, Santosh Pradhan <spradhan at redhat.com> wrote:
> Thanks guys for looking into this. I am just wondering how this passed the
> regression before Niels could merged this in? Good part is test case needs
> modification not code ;)

We need a single maintainer for test cases alone to keep stability
across, this would occur
if some changes introduce races as we add more and more test cases.

For example chmod.t from posix-compliance fails once in a while and it
is not never maintained
by us.
--
Religious confuse piety with mere ritual, the virtuous confuse
regulation with outcomes