[Gluster-devel] gluster SSL support

Zbyszek Żółkiewski zbyszek at onefellow.com
Fri Jan 24 09:47:11 UTC 2014

Hello Jeffrey!

Thanks for reply. I will explain my environment as it is quite bit different then usual setup. I am using gluster 3.4.
For now i am using gluster to sync 2 servers - both have bricks attached - so i can say that they both are servers and clients (let say master-master config) - i need this setup to ensure that when one node goes offline, files are still intact - i have that setup on other environments with more nodes and it works great (thus on them gluster works via vpn).
To be exact: on both servers there is local “brick” and it is mounted by:

mount -t glusterfs host-X:/gv0 /mnt/gv0

so even when last replica goes offline, files are still there for last running server.

Answering your question: yes certs are properly installed - i have tried various combinations - but now i am not sure if my config do not make confusion for the glusterfs.

What do you think?

thanks!

__
Zbyszek Żółkiewski