[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Automatically Deploying GlusterFS with Puppet-Gluster+Vagrant!

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 16:44:16 UTC 2014

Top posting because it's bed time...

I just pushed a HUGE bunch of changes... There are more new features,
rather than some magical fix to make vagrant run everywhere...

In any case, it adds in easy client support. So you can now do:

$ vagrant up puppet
$ sudo -v && vagrant up annex{1..4} --gluster-replica=2
--gluster-clients=2 --no-parallel
$ # wait until volume has been started... maybe there's an easy ssh
spin lock someone can write
$ vagrant up client{1..2} # boom, now you have two clients to use to
throw workloads at. Default mnt path is /mnt/gluster/<volname> If this
should be different, let me know.

Cheers,
James