[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS Backport Wishlists — 3.3.3 and 3.4.3

Kaleb KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Tue Jan 14 15:39:53 UTC 2014

At the Gluster Community Meeting last week we discussed updates for the
community 3.3 and 3.4 releases. These will be 3.3.3 and 3.4.3 respectively.

http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Backport_Wishlist
is open for backport requests. Please edit the page to add your backport
requests.

We did not discuss dates, but I would guess that early-to-mid-February
is a likely time frame for 3.3.3 and 3.4.3 would follow after that. So
don't delay, get your requests on the list ASAP.

And BTW, please join us at the next Gluster Community meeting this
Wednesday at 15:00 UTC¹ in #gluster-meeting on freenode and others.

¹ 8:30 PM IST; 16:00 CET, 10AM EST, 7AM PST.