[Gluster-devel] regarding afr changelog options

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Mon Jan 13 08:58:56 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

But that is the problem, if they are disabled, afr functionality does not work as expected. In the last 2 years on afr I never had to disable these for testing anything. I am curious to know what it is useful for. If there is value in use-cases with them disabled, I should probably start testing for these as well in my testing or automate some use-cases.

pranith